Auspicing with AIET
AIET prides itself on its history, experience and knowledge of VET in Schools programs in Victoria and around Australia. Having worked closely with schools to provide auspicing, short courses, and a range of other training and learning programs to schools across Australia for over 14 years, you can be sure that AIET knows VET in Schools.
AIET programs are nationally recognised and can be customised to individual state and territory requirements as required, and provide students with up to date and relevant student workbooks, teacher resources, support and advice. AIET also specialise in auspicing on short notice, for those occasions where schools find themselves without support with little or no warning.
In addition to experience and know-how, auspicing with AIET provides schools with a range of services, programs and resources, all designed to support training staff both in and out of the classroom, while providing your learners with the resources they need to succeed in learning.
All AIET Auspicing contracts include;
1. Standard Auspicing, including student workbook, validation and moderation support, onsite and / or document auditing and ongoing support from our specialist VET in School's curriculum, training and compliance staff.
2. Complete LLN testing assistance for enrolled students, including provision of trainer access to detailed reporting information for all students, comparative analysis of ACSF levels within nominated courses and student groups, and support with customised or modified programs for learners.
3. Access to all course and learning resources for students and teachers including your choice of fully published student course books and training guides delivered direct to your school, or individual student logins to AIET’s online Moodle learning platform for full access to materials.
4. Printing & Publishing Services, including resource and workbook creation for a range of courses, units and qualifications, as well as a full range of student workbooks, trainer resources, online learning options and assessment frameworks for all on scope courses and programs.
5. Moderations Days, providing trainers with valuable insight to a range of schools and organisations running comparative programs.
6. An understanding of VET in Schools, its expectations and requirements, which is a skill that can only develop with time. AIET is proud to have supported over 20,000 VET in Schools students achieve success across a range of courses, for well over a decade.
7. Access to short courses including First Aid, Safe Food Handling, Construction Induction (CI) Card, RSA, and Barista training. (Additional charges generally apply).
8. Trainer Support and Upgrades, including the current Certificate IV TAE 40110 & LLN learning requirements, as well as additional qualifications in Diploma of Vocational Education & Training for staff that are required to instruct TAE learning, or simply want to further their knowledge of VET training and program development. (Additional charges apply).
9. Access to a full range of nationally accredited learning programs including:
BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services
CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
CUA20215 Certificate II in Creative Industries
CUA31015 Certificate III in Screen and Media
ICP20115 Certificate II in Printing and Graphic Arts (General)
ICT20115 Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology
ICT30115 Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
MSF20313 Certificate II in Furniture Making
MSF20516 Certificate II in Furniture Making Pathways
SHB20116 Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics
SHB20216 Certificate II in Salon Assistant
SHB30115 Certificate III in Beauty Services
SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
SIS20213 Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation
SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality
SIT20416 Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
SIT30516 Certificate III in Events
22209VIC Certificate II in Engineering Studies
22216VIC Certificate II in Building and Construction (Carpentry) Pre-apprenticeship
22246VIC Certificate II in Equine Studies
22247VIC Certificate II in Small Business (Operations/Innovation)
22280VIC Certificate I in Employment Pathways
We are also happy to discuss block credit recognition for courses
CUA40313 Certificate IV in Dance Teaching and Management
CUA50113 Diploma of Dance (Elite Performance)
CUA50213 Diploma of Musical Theatre
SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
SIT31016 Certificate III in Patisserie
New courses & programns
can be added at your request.
10. Support for new programs, including
working with schools to place new programs on scope, develop and
provide new resources and workbooks, and support schools in delivery,
assessment and certification.
10. Support for new programs, including working with schools to place new programs on scope, develop and provide new resources and workbooks, and support schools in delivery, assessment and certification.
That's 10 great reasons to consider the Australian Institute of Education and Training for all your auspicing, training and VET in Schools needs for 2018 and onwards. If you would like more information regarding auspicing through AIET, short courses or other programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9387 2051.
Short Course Programs
AIET provide a range of courses for schools and organisations, which can be delivered individually or bundled together, designed to provide your students with the additional skills and knowledge they will need to succeed. Course include:
Apply First Aid
Provide responsible service of alcohol
Construction Induction (White Card)
Safe Food Handling (Participate in safe food handling practices)
AIET provide schools with the ability to choose from one or more of our programs, delivered onsite to students, education and teaching staff, with each program designed to provide participants with the extra skills and knowledge they will need to succeed, nopw and in the future.
VET In Schools Feedback
Click on the link below to provide student feedback for 2017 VET in Schools programs and courses
Competencies & Units Lists
Click on the link below to view current
AIET 2017 Vocational Competencies, Unit Lists, as well as professional
development, trainer & student handbooks.
2017 Key Dates
- Feb & March 2017 Initial invoice and delivery of resources
- Friday 31st March 2017 Signed and completed contracts, including all audit documentation (teacher qualifications; teacher CV's; teacher vocational competencies; teacher PD / industry experience sheets) Closing date
- Friday 28th April 2017 Last day for student enrolments at earlybird rate
- Wednesday 31st May 2017 Additional fee of $200 payable for non-compliant contract and audit information from schools.
- Thursday 1st June 2017 Second installment fee of $42.50 per enrolled student sent to schools
- Thursday 1st June 2017 Last day for student enrolments at $132.50
- Monday 19th June 2017 Student monitoring material closing date (assessment tasks ONLY for 2 units of work from 2 students per class)
- Friday 30th June 2017 Additional fee of $200 payable for non-compliant contract and audit information from schools.(A pentalty fee of $200 per month will apply to schools non-compliant after 30th Une 2017 )
- Monday 4th September 2017 Final installment fee of $42.50 per enrolled student sent
- Thursday 16th November 2017 Course Moderation Conference - (Compulsory for all auspiced schools)
- Friday 17th November 2017 Results due
New Courses & Programs
- Can't find what you need below? The Australian Institute of Education & Training will work with your school to develop and manage courses that aren't currently on our scope. AIET will work with your staff, trainers and industry professionals in developing resources, assessment and marking frameworks and other tools and resources you will need to maximise your new training program.
Cert IV & Diploma VET
- The Australian Institute of Education & Training provide a your staff with access to full Certificate IV TAE 40110 and Diploma of VET training options, including updates, LLN training, credit transfer and RPL processes.